[slf4j-user] How to use Debug....

Setumadhav Kulkarni sekulkar at tibco.com
Thu Oct 18 08:43:59 CEST 2007

Using slf logger you won't be able to set the log level from the code.

What you are doing in the code is just logging a debug message.

You may need to configure details about the appender and log level in the logging properties file.

The false message you are seeing by virtue of the sysout.
Thanks and Regards,
Setu
setu at tibco.com
off: +91.20.30212111