[slf4j-user] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Level number 20 is not recognized.

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Sep 25 20:45:19 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

Several constants defined in the org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger interface had
their values changed in SLF4J version 1.4.0.

It looks like a library you are using was compiled with SLF4J 1.3.1 and had the
aforementioned constants folded into its ".class" file.

Was the version of Spring you are using compiled with SLF4J 1.3.1? If so, would
you consider asking the Spring folks to upgrade to SLF4J 1.4.3?

HTH,