[slf4j-user] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Level number 20 is not recognized.

Christopher Moesel Christopher_Moesel at avid.com
Tue Sep 25 21:54:52 CEST 2007

Hi Ceki,

I didn't think I had jcl-over-slf4j 1.3.1 in there, but I'll check.  I was just thinking about it though-- I am using Maven with the jetty:run plugin.  Is it possible that Jetty is bringing in the older version?

I'll try this out again this afternoon and see what happens.  I'll also try it in tomcat to see if that changes anything.

Thanks for the reply!
-Chris