[slf4j-user] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Level number 20 is not recognized.

Christopher Moesel Christopher_Moesel at avid.com
Tue Sep 25 22:33:00 CEST 2007

Hi Ceki,

I found my problem-- the CXF project had a reference to slf4j-jdk14 version 1.3.1 in one of their POMs.  So, it came in as a transitive dependency.  As it turns out, I didn't need that particular CXF module anyway (oops!) so I removed it and now everything works!  Great!  Thanks!

I'll pop an email over to the CXF folks to ask them to upgrade.

-Chris