[slf4j-user] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Level number 20 is not recognized.

Christopher Moesel Christopher_Moesel at avid.com
Thu Sep 27 19:40:22 CEST 2007

I've used both XFire and CXF.  In my opinion, CXF is actually quite good!  It contains all the things I liked about XFire plus it has better standards compliance, and in my testing has been more interoperable with .NET clients too.

So, in my opinion, CXF is not only as good as XFire, but better!  But... you really can't go wrong with either!

-Chris