[slf4j-user] Java 5 version of SLF4J?

Christopher.White at bbh.com Christopher.White at bbh.com
Thu Apr 24 16:01:36 CEST 2008

Yes Erick, I did see your earlier post. And while I do agree that such a
wrapper would be nice, I just wish we could stay away from such extras.
I'm not interested in more clutter/dependencies. I'd like to have the
logging API natively support these things.

-chris

Thanks,

Christopher White
Sr. Programmer
1-617-772-2403
Christopher.White at bbh.com

Erik van Oosten <e.vanoosten at grons.nl>
Sent by: user-bounces at slf4j.org
04/24/2008 09:50 AM
Please respond to
User list for the slf4j project <user at slf4j.org>

User list for the slf4j project <user at slf4j.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [slf4j-user] Java 5 version of SLF4J?

Christopher,

As I wrote already on Feb 17:
                 There is another aproach, as taken by
http://code.google.com/p/log5j/. It is
                 a wrapper around log4j. I wish they had made it for
SLF4J!

I am still waiting for someone to this for SLF4J. It should not be hard. I
did not yet find the time myself :(

Regards,
    Erik.

Christopher.White at bbh.com wrote:

> Ceki,
>
> I do understand your reasoning, and thank you for your quick response.

Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.