[slf4j-user] taglib

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Sun Aug 10 22:47:17 CEST 2008

Hello Matt,

It would be no problem at all to grant you commit access to
slf4j.org's SVN under say
http://svn.slf4j.org/repos/slf4j-taglib. This would work just as any
other remote SVN repository. For the project site, you could use
either http://taglib.slf4j.org or http://www.slf4j.org/taglib at your
choice. Of course, you would also be able to deploy a new version of
the project at any time.

Let me know if you are interested so that we can make the necessary
arrangements. If you rather create the project on sourceforge, that
would be perfectly OK too.