[slf4j-user] Looking for projects using log4j or JCL

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Thu Jan 10 21:34:17 CET 2008

Hello all,

For the purposes of testing the slf4j-converter, I am looking for open-source
projects that use log4j or JCL for their logging needs. Do you know of any such
projects? Preferably, the project in question should be easy to build, i.e by
issuing a single Ant or Maven command.

For those who are not familiar with slf4j-converter, it's a stand-alone Java
application which converts Java source files using JCL or log4j to use the SLF4J
API.

I have just tested slf4j-converter on the Apache Commons VFS project with
considerable success.