[slf4j-user] using BasicMDCAdapter from maven snapshot ?

Maarten Bosteels mbosteels.dns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 22:43:39 CET 2008

Ceki,

The mina team has decided to add some (at least one) MDC-aware Formatter's
for java.util.logging, so that MINA users
can use the formatter out-of-the box.

Is there a maven snapshot that contains the latest changes (BasicMDCAdapter
etc)

I see that you mention bumping the version to 1.5 in the last commit message
of BasicMDCAdapter
so I tried to set up a dependency like this

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
        <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
        <version>1.5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
      </dependency>

but maven did not find it.

I am not too familiar with maven, should I
a) add another repository in my local maven config
b) manually install the dependency to my local repo
c) wait for you to publish a 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT somewhere ?

Thanks
Maarten