[slf4j-user] using BasicMDCAdapter from maven snapshot ?

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Jan 29 20:09:43 CET 2008

Maarten,

Simon is correct by stating that SNAPSHOTS are not published by global
repositories. There are all sorts of solutions to get around this, typically
installing the jar locally or installing the jar is some secondary repository
and referring to this secondary repo in your project's pom.xml file.

I think an easieser solution to this problem is to publish a milestone version
of SLF4J 1.5 called 1.5-M0 on maven repositories without necessarily updating
the SLF4J website. This should enable you to get the features you ask for
immediately and at the same time remove the pressure on a SLF4J release date.

Would that work for you?