[slf4j-user] Using slf4j in unsigned Webstart Application

cowwoc cowwoc at bbs.darktech.org
Fri Nov 14 20:51:32 CET 2008

Hi Ceki,

I tracked down the exception and pasted it here:

http://jira.qos.ch/browse/LBCORE-71

It looks like your code needs to be more forgiving when SecurityException is
thrown. In the case of StatusListenerConfigHelper.installIfAsked() I would
say you should assume the property is not defined if you cannot access it.

Gili