[slf4j-user] How to debug sl4j

Farrukh Najmi farrukh at wellfleetsoftware.com
Thu Oct 23 03:24:16 CEST 2008

It appears that my immediate problem was solved when I specified
-DforkMode=none to maven-sure-fire-plugin's test goal:

mvn test -DforkMode=none -Dtest=MyTestClass

Now I see debug messages from Hibernate. So this *does* seem to be some
sort of classloader issue.

It does make me curious why using jcl-over-slf4j did not fix the
problem. Any ideas?

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi