[slf4j-user] slf4j-ext.jar ?

Ceki Gulcu listid at qos.ch
Tue Sep 23 16:03:30 CEST 2008

Hello Jacek,

Ooops. This happens each time a new module, e.g. slf4j-ext, is
added. You can either wait for the next version of slf4j or build
SLF4J on your own. Get the sources by SVN and then build SLF4J with
Maven2. Assuming you have Maven2 and Subversion installed, tt should
be as easy as:

svn checkout http://svn.slf4j.org/repos/slf4j/tags/SLF4J_1.5.3/ SLF4J
cd SLF4J
mvn install

HTH,

Jacek Uznan'ski wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new on this list and as user of SLF4J.
> I have a small problem: where is slf4j-ext.jar?
> I read: "SLF4J extensions are packaged within slf4j-ext.jar which ships with
> SLF4J.",
mvn> but I can't find it in distribution file slf4j-1.5.3.zip.