[slf4j-user] SLF4J and OSGi : LoggerFactory could not be successfully initialized

Hirt, Dominik Dominik.Hirt at wincor-nixdorf.com
Wed Jan 7 13:53:48 CET 2009

Hi again,

I tried the official bundles from SpringSource for SLF4J 1.5.0 and
LogBack 0.9.9. With those bundles it works ! So the misconfiguration was
located in the bundles for LogBack 0.9.14 I create by my own. After a
look into the Manifest.mf, I saw that logback.classic depends on
logback.core. I add this with the PDE ... and it works now also for the
current releases.

BTW, many thanks to Ekke for his blog about OSGi logging under
http://ekkes-corner.blogspot.com/2008/09/logging-in-osgi-enterprise-appl
ications.html

Kind regards
Dominik Hirt

http://www.eclipsereferencecard.net

--
WINCOR NIXDORF International GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Paderborn

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.