[slf4j-user] SLF4j , jboss and spring configuraion, logback.xml not working

sridhar veerappan sriasarch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:59:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am new you slf4j, I am trying to integrate with jboss and spring web
service, i am getting the debugger log, but
DEBUG httpclient.wire.header and
[org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet]

are going into server.log of jboss, i have configure logback.xml
 <logger name="httpclient.wire" additivity="false">
           <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
      <level value="info" />
   </logger>

   <logger name="httpclient.wire.header" additivity="false">
    <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
    <level value="debug"/>
     <level value="info" />
  </logger>

   <logger name="org.springframework" additivity="false">
    <appender-ref ref="FILE"/>
    <level value="ERROR"/>

  </logger>

  <logger name="org.springframework.web">