[slf4j-user] Back in time logging

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Jun 26 20:31:14 CEST 2009

Hello Lorenzo,

Chad is right, SLF4J is just an API. Logback is a better home for a
contribution such as yours. By the way, at Jazoon 2009, I met Aaron
Digulla who had an idea similar to yours. So, it's definitely a good
idea that we will expand upon in logback. I invite you to post your
contribution on the logback-dev mailing list.

Cheers,