[slf4j-user] How to configure properties in SLF4J ?

Farhan Bajwa farhan.bajwa at ymail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:36:16 CET 2009

Hi,

I want to know that if we have a properties file (i.e. Log4j.propeties) then how we can configure it in a java application, by using SLF4J ?

I know it can be done by placing Log4j.jar in my application, but i don't want to use Log4j or any other logging framework except SLF4J.

Also PropertyConfigurator class is not being supported in SLF4J.

So, is there any alternative of PropertyConfigurator class in SLF4J to configure properties ?

thanks in advance.....