[slf4j-user] Do I need libraries???

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Tue May 26 17:24:09 CEST 2009

Hello Katharina,

The slf4j-jdk14-1.5.0.jar and slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar is sufficient to use
the SLF4J API. From the ClassNotFoundException in your message, it
seems like slf4j-api-1.5.0.jar is not found or is not part of your
project. Is that possible? I would check and recheck that slf4j
artifacts (jar files) are included in your project.