[slf4j-user] unsubscribe

Michael Grundvig mike at electrotank.com
Mon Nov 2 21:59:06 CET 2009

unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: user-bounces at slf4j.org [mailto:user-bounces at slf4j.org] On Behalf Of Ceki Gulcu
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 1:12 PM
To: User list for the slf4j project
Subject: Re: [slf4j-user] Mix final non-static logger with a kind of SingletonLoggerFactory

Hello Florian,

You probably don't have 10'000 classes but 10'000 *instances* of a class or a
few classes.

Anyway, you don't have to through a factory because the SLF4J factory will
always return the same instance. Do read [1] for more info on this topic.

[1] http://logback.qos.ch/manual/loggingSeparation.html

Cheers,