[slf4j-user] Slightly OT: configuring Hibernate logging level and SLF4J using JDK 1.4 logger

Karsten Wutzke kwutzke at web.de
Thu Dec 9 13:26:27 CET 2010

Hello,

I've recently asked this on StackOverflow.com and I haven't yet found an answer to my question:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4394179/hibernate-how-do-you-adjust-the-default-logging-level-sjf4j-and-jdk-1-4-logger

As this is also a Hibernate question, I thought it might be a good idea to ask here, because many people using SLF4J also use Hibernate.

So, can anyone help on this issue?

Thanks,
Karsten

PS: I've found many articles on LOG4J but I don't need/use it...