[slf4j-user] Signatures for verifying Slf4j

Elisha Ebenezer elisha.ebenezer at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:26:13 CEST 2010

Hi Ceki,
I'm trying to push to use Slf4j and logback in our project and my company
wants me to get the MD5 or SHA1 hashes or the code-signing certs to verify
the integrity of downloaded files.

Though repo1.maven.org site provides the hashes, we are not sure whether the
war and the hash are uploaded by genuine party or not.

As you are the owner of the project, I request you to kindly publish the
hashes or certs on website's download page.. which can be cross-checked with
the downloaded war and/or also with the maven repository.

Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanks,
Elisha Ebenezer.