[slf4j-user] JUL logs still going to the console

Philippe Frangioni phil at linxo.com
Sun May 9 19:23:10 CEST 2010

Hey Jeff, thanks for the answer!

My first message was certainly not clear, the bridge is working fine. The
JUL logs are making it to the log files following my log4j configuration.

Installing the bridge is the first thing I do in my code:

public static void main(String[] args)
{
    SLF4JBridgeHandler.install();
}

My only problem is that the logs are also still making it to the console (so
I have duplicate logs in the console and in the log files), and I'd like to
avoid this.
I could live with that but if there is a way to avoid it, it would be
better...

-Phil