[slf4j-user] SLF4J library using an image

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Wed Aug 10 16:22:17 CEST 2011

On 10/08/2011 4:10 PM, jakartaman wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have finagled a little image to explain the SLF4J library in 10 seconds.
>
> Maybe someone wants to recycle it for the the SLF4J documentation page
> (I don't doubt there are other images though).
>
> Have a look:
>
> http://public.m-plify.net/SLF4J_intro.png <-- An 1,500px × 523px PNG
> http://public.m-plify.net/SLF4J_intro.vsd <-- The Microsoft Visio file
> used to generate the above
>

> Best regards,
>
> -- David

Hi David,

I very much like the idea of a graphic better explaining SLF4J. Instead
of an abstract logging API such as "X" logging API, I think it would be
clearer to present concrete cases as log4j, jul or logback.

Would you want to work on this using an open source tool such as Open
Office Draw? (I don't own a copy of Visio).