[slf4j-user] SLF4J library using an image

Erik van Oosten e.vanoosten at grons.nl
Fri Aug 12 09:04:32 CEST 2011

Hi David,

I liked the clearness of your images as the result of using no arrows
and different colors for each function. I did have troubles with the
text, the font size is a tad small for me.

The second image does not show that commons-logging attempts to find a
logging implementation such as log4j, nor that is specially wired in the
classpath of many servlet containers. Not sure how to do visualize that
though.

Regards,
     Erik.