[slf4j-user] SLF4J library using an image

jakartaman jakartaman at m-plify.net
Fri Aug 12 23:50:20 CEST 2011

Hi people,

This thread seems to be going places...

 > Arrows

I tried to avoid arrows because they don't seem right.

For example the SL4J API has the feeling of an "edge" or "surface
between blocks" not a vector or a flow. But it's ultimately down to
taste. Not that I have a degree in visual arts or anything.

 > Ceki's Legacy Diagrams

Looks good. Two things:

- I suggest to use another color for the SLF4J binding artifact instead
of the red contour.

- I suggest to modify one part of the "legacy" diagram like so - blocks
on same height, same side:

But what about this "no arrows" approach (ugly hack as I am a bit
time-limited currently) :

Best regards,

-- David