[slf4j-user] SLF4J library using an image

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Mon Aug 15 22:47:41 CEST 2011

Quite a coincidence that your DNS entry was disabled today. Anyway,
thank you for the updated illustration. After placing all stacks on a
single line as you have suggested (see [1]), I've integrated the
resulting illustration into manual.html.

[1] http://goo.gl/Uie0H

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,