[slf4j-user] slf4j stopped working on GlassFish 3.1

Hugo Garza hiro2k at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:26:13 CEST 2011

Thanks for the quick reply Ceki,

I did quite a bit of research before I posted here and the most I
found was something about some glassfish includes static bindings for
SLF4J in bean-validation.jar and weld-osgi-bundle.jar. So I tried
adding the slf4j jars to the lib/endorsed folder of GlassFish and
removing them from my war, but nothing happened.

I'll see what else I can do, in the meantime I tried the guide here:
http://hwellmann.blogspot.com/2010/12/glassfish-logging-with-slf4j-part-2.html
and it worked.