[slf4j-user] Maven logging binding for SLF4J?

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Wed Aug 24 10:13:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

 From what I could gather it looks like Yegor's work [1] redirects
logging calls made with SLF4J's API to Maven's logging. What is the
value add in that? I guess org.slf4j.Logger is a little friendlier than
org.apache.maven.plugin.logging.Log but what else?

Another approach would be to redirect calls made to o.a.maven.p.l.Log to
SLF4J unleashing the power of a full-fledged logging backend.

WDYT?

[1]
http://trac.fazend.com/rempl/browser/rempl/trunk/plugins/plugin-maven/src/main/java/org/slf4j/impl

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,