[slf4j-user] Maven logging binding for SLF4J?

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Aug 25 11:08:15 CEST 2011

Hello Erik,

How about creating a project on github so that we have some actual
software to talk about? Once we have working software, we can find ways
of publishing it for consumption by the wider public.

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,