[slf4j-user] version99 repo setup with nexus

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Fri Dec 23 10:54:34 CET 2011

Making the version99 repo work with Nexus is particularly important
because you don't really want to expose a repo like veersion99 without
some sort of management in front. The version99 repo is deployed over
several machines but not dimensioned to handle millions of requests (not
that version99 repo is anywhere near saturation).

So, I am quite interested to see this fixed.

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki