[slf4j-user] commons-logging-1.1.1 class loader problems?

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Wed Jan 12 17:31:35 CET 2011

Hello Satish,

With respect to the class loader problems, I don't think v1.1 changed
much compared with version 1.0.4. As far as I know, the fundamentals
are exactly the same. However, later versions of tomcat no longer use
commons logging internally which effectively hides the class loader
issues when running under Tomcat.

HTH,