[slf4j-user] Log4j over slf4j

Poonam Pawar pawar.poo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 10:17:34 CEST 2011

I am working on an application were the n number of applications can
intergrate, with their own log4j.properties file. But the primary
application , who is right now using log4j, has wrtieen heri own customized
properties file, and it configures log4j , through a listener, through the
log4j APIs.

By using the Log4j over slf4j, i dont have the option of *configuring
through a customized properties file, which is my requirement.*

Can anyone please suggest on this?

--
Regards
Poonam.

"Knowledge is the life of the mind.." -Dad