[slf4j-user] Where to put custom slf4j binding jar?

Chris Pratt thechrispratt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:43:12 CEST 2011

That should be all the is required.  When Java starts up, it should find
your StaticLoggerBinder implementation is the only game in town and SLF4j
will start calling it to write the logs.  If it doesn't work, make sure you
don't have any other SLF4j logger implementations on your classpath.
  (*Chris**)