[slf4j-user] Helper to parse message pattern

Roman Muntyanu rmuntyan at softserveinc.com
Wed Jul 18 23:44:24 CEST 2012

Hi Chris

  The syntax you provide in Anodyzed Onyx is really powerful help remove a lot of isSomethingEnabled() checks by providing access to getters through reflection.
  But please don't tell me I have to migrate (AGAIN) my entire slf4j-based application to a new framework :) (yes there's a bridge allowing usage of anodyzed-over-slfj4-over-slf4jLoggingWrapper-over-loggingFrameworkItself but looks like too much layers in this approach)

  Is there a chance for you join forces with Ceki within slf4j project? E.g. to make formatters used as pluggable as the logging frameworks?

Regards,
  Roman