[slf4j-user] Replaceable MessageFormatter

Chris Pratt thechrispratt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 06:52:00 CET 2013

Ceki,
  I thought I had read that with the latest SLF4j it was possible to
configure a different MessageFormatter than the default.  But, looking at
the code, It doesn't appear possible.  What would I need to do to get a
code modification to SLF4j reviewed and possibly approved?  Is it as simple
as providing a GitHub Pull Request to you or is there something I would
need to sign before that would be allowed?  Thanks.
  (*Chris*)