[slf4j-user] NoClassDef on LoggerFactory

jimweaver weaver.je at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 04:48:51 CET 2013

Hi Maarten,

I figured it out finally.  I was using Jetty embedded in Google Web
Toolkit's development jar.  Apparently Jetty uses slf4j itself, and prevents
NoClassDef.  You can override this behavior in a jetty-web.xml file.  Doing
that resolved the problem; although I also figured out that I just needed
one binding.

Thanks!