[slf4j-user] Yet another facility for SLF4J i18n

Chris Pratt thechrispratt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:24:51 CEST 2013

Toolforger, I totally agree.  I would love to merge the formatter from
http://code.google.com/p/anodyzed directly into a pluggable SLF4j
interface, now that the newest SLF4j supports variable arguments.  I
already check isLevelEnabled before doing any formatting, but it would be
much easier for end users if it was pluggable.
  (*Chris*)