[slf4j-user] slf4j application obsolescence query

Trebilcock, Richard richard.trebilcock at cgi.com
Fri Feb 28 18:39:44 CET 2014

Good Afternoon,

I am an ILS Engineer working for CGI IT UK Limited. At the present time I am looking at software obsolescence issues that relate to the CGI project I am working on. On this project we use slf4j 1.5.8, slf4j 1.7.5, SLF4J-api 1.5.8 and slf4j-log4j 1.7.5.

In order to support our process of monitoring software obsolescence I would be grateful if you could provide me with the following information with respect to the use of the of these slf4j applications:
1. What are the End of Support dates for these applications?
2. What are the superseding applications for these  slf4j applications should support for each individual application no longer be available?

If you are not in a position to provide me with the above information, I would be grateful if you could direct me to someone or a source where I might be able to find the information I am after.

Your assistance with this matter is most appreciated.

Regards,

Richard

Richard Trebilcock | ILS Engineer
Defence | CGI
Chaucer House, Springfield Drive, The Office Park, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7LP UK
T: +44 01372 838258 | M: +44 (0) 7717 355882
richard.trebilcock at cgi.com<mailto:richard.trebilcock at cgi.com> | cgi-group.co.uk

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE2A2B.EE6E9D30]

CGI IT UK Limited. A CGI Group Inc. Company
Registered Office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales - Number 947968
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.