[slf4j-user] Configure Jansi highlight color

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed Jun 25 10:20:10 CEST 2014

Am 25.06.2014 00:06, schrieb Daniel Ferber:
> Hi,
>
> It it possible to change the color set that highlights messages with Jansi?
>
> By default, info messages are print in dark blue, which is uncomfortable to
> read on windows prompt with black background. I think cyan would be more
> suitable.

I think it's a general problem. I've seen this effect on
- Windows terminal sessions
- PuTTY
- Linux consoles

I think the proper place to fix that would be Jansi. Or whatever
software layer actually translates the "dark blue" intention into an RGB
triple.

Of course for now, using a different color should avoid the problem.