[slf4j-user] Regarding SLF4J API which takes messageFormat, arguments and exception instance. All the three, But!

Adax Adarsh adax.tm126 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:18:44 CET 2015

Hi All,
In the previous email I asked about SLF4J API at any logging level which
takes all the three parameters.

I was said to use, http://www.slf4j.org/faq.html#exception_message

The above link shows an API which works happily when the scenario is as
mentioned below,

logger.debug("I am message with {}", "arg1", new RuntimeException());

It do not handles scenario where messageFormat parameter takes more than
one place holder, as shown below

logger.debug( "I am message with {} and {}", new Object[]{"arg1", "arg2"},
new RuntimeException());

Let me know your thoughts on how can we take it forward,

Thanks,
Adarsh