[slf4j-user] Lilith 8.0.0 has been released!

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Mon Nov 16 07:59:44 UTC 2015

Am 16.11.2015 um 00:12 schrieb Jörn Huxhorn:
> Up until now, Lilith was still compatible with Java 5*. I kind of like that
> Oracle is pushing for faster update cycles like they do.

Heh. True.
It would be nice if they got their certifications up to speed as well.
They got Java 8 OCA ("what's a member variable") just done, Java 8 OCP
("what's an inner class") is still not in sight, and the JEE stuff is
still at Java 6.
Right now, the certification I'm going to get will end me in a job where
the codebase is still at JEE 6, so I'm not looking forward to that.

Ah well.

Regards,
Jo