[slf4j-user] Missing logger name on Google Appengine

Daniel Felix Ferber dffforum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:46:48 UTC 2016

Hi Ceki,

Just to let you know about my progress on investigating if it is possible
to adapt SLF4J better for Google Appengine.
It worked well for local deploy on Appengine SDK, but did not have any
effect on Appengines production environment.
I did not give up yet, but I have been short on time. I will write
eventually about further results.

Best regards,
Daniel Felix Ferber