[slf4j-user] History of API changes

Ponomarenko Andrey andrewponomarenko at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 29 16:24:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've created a page where I'll publish API changes analysis (BC and SC) reports for all releases of the slf4j library. For now you can look at the history of API changes down to 1.6.0 version. Hope it will be useful for users, developers and maintainers of the library: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/slf4j/

If you are interested to see the same report for some other library, please feel free to ask me about it and I'll add a library to my weekend TODO list.

Thanks for any feedback.