[slf4j-user] Which version to use with JPMS?

cowwoc2020 cowwoc2020 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:50:14 CET 2018

Hi,

I'd like to publish my library to Maven Central but it depends upon slf4j
and we're advised not to publish artifacts to central if they depend upon
modules with Automatic Filename-based Naming.

The latest stable version of slf4j-api is 1.7.25 but it relies upon
Automatic Filename-based Naming. Version 1.8.0-beta2 is supposed to be
compatible with JPMS but it isn't a stable release.

What is the advised behavior in this situation?

Thank you,
Gili

--
Sent from: http://slf4j.42922.n3.nabble.com/slf4j-user-f41810.html