[slf4j-user] RFC: slf4j-fluent

Federico Fissore federico at fissore.org
Wed Feb 13 18:18:20 CET 2019

niels ha scritto il 13/02/19 alle 13:54:
> Have in mint to set the FQDN in a correct way. I would guess that with
> your implementation the %C and %M of log4j will fail.

True, it's a known issue. I don't have a fix at the moment.

Implementations such as logback and log4j filter out *their* classes
when looking for the value of %C, and of course slf4j-fluent is not
*their* stuff so it's considered the logging class

One solution is to change package of slf4j-fluent from
"org.fissore.slf4j" to "org.slf4j", but it seems politically incorrect

What do you think?

federico