[slf4j-user] slf4j-api 1.8.0-beta4 maven javadoc plugin regression when jpms is enabled

Matt Sicker boards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:29:13 CEST 2019

Based on my own experiences with maven plugins' support for Java 9
specific things like "don't scan the META-INF directory for class
files", I'd guess that it's likely a bug in the plugin. A lot of build
plugins have made assumptions about things that are no longer valid,
and some things around javadocs have changed due to the module system
as well.

Matt Sicker <boards at gmail.com>