[slf4j-user] Will version 1.8 be released in future?

Kengo TODA skypencil at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 03:50:07 CEST 2020

Thanks Ceki for your reply! I understand the situation.

Then I will keep using stable 1.7.x for most of the projects, especially
libraries because libraries cannot fix which binding will be used on
runtime.
And use 2.0.x for project which need JPMS support. I'll replace existing
dependencies on 1.8.x with 2.0.x.

I hope that 2.0.x will be stabilized soon, but it's another topic so let me
talk about it at the dev-ML or JIRA.

Thanks again!

***
Kengo TODA