[qos.ch-announce] Recent server failure at QOS.CH Sarl

QOS.ch annoucements announce at qos.ch
Tue Mar 14 16:23:07 CET 2023

Hello All,

You may have noticed that our jira server and mailing lists have been
down during 10th through 12th of March.

A system update of one of our servers went horribly wrong. We are
currently recreating that server from backups. Full service has been
restored.

Unfortunately, a dozen jira issues were lost in the incident and are
being recreated by hand.

If you have subscribed to our Jira server or our mailing lists since the
beginning of 2023, we kindly ask you to subscribe a second time. We
present our apologies for the trouble.

If you are wondering, there was no data breach. More importantly, our
software repositories were not affected in any way.

You can receive SLF4J/logback/reload4j related announcements by
subscribing QOS.ch announce list, please visit the following URL.

Best regards,

Sponsoring SLF4J/logback/reload4j at https://github.com/sponsors/qos-ch