[cai18n-dev] Release of CAI18N version 0.2

Ceki Gulcu ceki at qos.ch
Fri Aug 28 12:09:38 CEST 2009

28th of August 2009 - Release of CAI18N version 0.2

I am happy to announce the immediate availability of CAI18N version
0.2.

Please refer to the the news page for precise details.

       http://cai18n.qos.ch/news.html

You can download cai18n, including full source code, class files and
documentation on our download page, shown below.

       http://cai18n.qos.ch/download.html

You can receive cai18n related announcements by subscribing to the
cai18n announce mailing list. To subscribe to cai18n-announce list,
please visit the following URL.

Best regards,