[cal10n-dev] Ant-Task

zeeman zeeman at zeeman.de
Sat Nov 14 09:13:28 CET 2009

Hi,

As you can see by my late response: My spare time is very limited.
I've got no knowledge about git or maven, so I just skiped this "part".
Sorry.

I might update this Ant task as required in the future but can't
garantuee this.
I know this limits the chances to add the changes in the official
repository but I created this task for myself so it might be helpful for
others, too.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Ceki Gulcu schrieb:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I have written a small tutorial on contributing to QOS.ch projects. You
> can find it at http://articles.qos.ch/contributing.html
>
> Creating an AbstractVerify class is a step in the right direction. Your
> contribution lacks pom.xml file and the other structure required in
> order to build a deliverable module. Have you created such a structure
> or have you just written the code without any scaffolding?
>
> More abstractly, how do you see the future of this contribution? Do you
> expect to maintain it?
>
> zeeman wrote:
>> Hi!
>>> Do you know how git? If you do, just fork my repo [1] and commit your
>>> changes into your cloned repo. You need a github userid to do that.
>>> After that, I suggest creating a new module in the cal10n project, e.g.
>>> ant-cal10n, placing your ant task therein. For testing purposes, you
>>> could use the maven-ant plug in.
>> No, sorry. I've got no git experience.
>>

>> I've browsed through the maven-verify-plugin.
>> I have written a small abstract class to be used by the
>> maven-verify-plugin and the ant-verify-plugin (So i dropped my first
>> class to don't implement everything twice).
>>
>> I hope with the strucutre inside the attached zip you can work quite
>> well.
>> Maybe you like the code I've created.  ;-)
>>
>> I also attached an ant-buildfile for example.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Sebastian

- --
PGP Schlüssel-ID: 0x3C6D2D61
Fingerabdruck: 75F4 C819 D611 5C02 BA8A 7A77 E9E0 8211 3C6D 2D61